Wednesday 10 September 2014

Week Two - In London


Mother and I travelled up to London for the weekend. On the first day we went to Camden Market. I have not been there before so it was exciting to go! I loved it!! Talking lots of photos, and thankfully the weather was beautiful. That night it was party night, with it being mums friends 50th, it was at a restaurant called GEM located in Islington, it was lovely being with her friends, who are basically all aunties to me, just having fun dancing and drinking! The next day mother and I went to Oxford street to do a ‘little’ bit of shopping then it was back to southend for a roast dinner round my aunties.


Arriving in Highgate, London

Selfie time for Mother & I

The feet eating fish, the weirdest feeling ever, aha







SO YUMMY!










Canal Locks, so beautiful in the summer







No comments:

Post a Comment