Sunday 21 September 2014

Week Three- Southend Pier & Centre Parcs


Arriving back from London, we spent the week with friends and my Nan, having a relaxing time, meeting up with one of met primary school friends for lunch and then anther one for dinner.

Southend on Sea Seafront, over looking Adventure Island


On a rather beautiful thursday, I met up with my aunty and her grandson, and we headed out to Southend seafront for the day. We had lunch at Varsity, and took a wonder down the high street to Southend Pier, which we caught the train to the end, (its a mile long, so with a 5 year old, he wasn’t having it!) Once we got to the end, we explored the Royal Life Saving shop, brought him a little turtle toy, and a sourviener for my nan. After having a look at Kent through the binoculars we headed back on the train to get ice cream, YUM!















__________


The next day we went to a place called Centre Parcs with my 2 aunties, 3 cousins and 2 second cousins. As a child I used to go to Centre Parcs all the time with my mum, dad and brother, so I have so many memories there, so I was looking forward to it! We had such a good time looking at the wildlife animals, having a tally of squirrels on our chalk board in the villa, enjoy the big swimming pool centre, it was such fun. If you live in the UK, its a must I think, for once in your life anyway.



















No comments:

Post a Comment