Wednesday 24 September 2014

Week Five - Birthday Lunch & Saying Goodbye

I met up with 2 of my bestest friends for dinner and child-like activities. We went for dinner at Bobby Jo's, for milkshakes and burgers then onto bowling and arcade games. We had so much fun acting like we were 10 again, its time like this were I feel so lucky to have people like them still in my life.
__________



Just before we arrived to England, it was my Nans 90th birthday, we had planned  3 course lunch at the Roslin Hotel for her. We had the view of the sea, inside thou, as it was a little grey outside. The food was so good, and the service was great too! My nan had a wonderful day out for lunch, and waking around gardens of flowers after. It was the least I could do for her.









__________


For my little cousins early birthday present I took him out to Adventure Island, which is a little theme park by the sea. He had been there I think once before and loved it, and now his a little older he could go on more of the rides then before! It was so much fun! He had such a great time, and asked when we can go back, I promised him next time I come home we can go to a bigger one!










Saying Goodbye to my little man!





__________

Our last outing with my day was out to breakfast down at Ocean Beach. Enjoying our last full english and cup of proper tea, we had the pleasant view of the sand an sea. I love it here in Southend, I feel like it hasn't changed a bit and I will alway love coming back here.
My holiday as amazing and defiantly needed. Its home, and that is where my heart is.

'You can take the girl out of Essex, but you can't take Essex out of the girl!'





My nan. she is my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment