Wednesday 9 April 2014

New Buys!

In the Past few months I have been trying to find different things that I haven't used before, and products that my friends have suggested also. So strolling into Priceline and looking through beauty blogs and youtube videos, these are things that I can remember buying, I might have brought more but I have the memory of a goldfish, so there we go.





..........



Lets start off with the 'I Love...' brands. I brought this in the coconut flavour, because I liked the smell and it was either this or mint, and I am not to keen on smelling like a tic'tac. So I have been using this for a couple of weeks and I am still unsure whether I like it or not.
It has a bit of a weird texture and the smell I find is a little rich for me, I would probably start using this product for bubble baths and soothing moments, however I would buy this brand again, and definitely trying out the different flavour in the range because there are SO SO many!!

..........



This stuff is gold! I have brought the body butter and when I saw this I brought it immediately, infact I brought 2! The smell is gorgeous, I just want to eat it!
The consistence of it looks at bit like soothing gel, but with little grain bits in it, so when your rub it into your silk its exfoliates it. I have been using this twice a week and I feel like my skins is a a bit more smoother.
I brought this product in Priceline, you can find it here and look for the different flavours available too, Im not sure where else you can buy these, I have look on the web but had no luck

..........




FrankBody was suggested by one of my work friends, who said that is was AMAZINGGG! So I check out the site, which you can here!
So Frank is a coffee scrub that you use in the shower and it leave you skin feeling so smooth and soft!
You need to apply the scrub on your skin while its quite damp so that it sticks to it, then just rub it all over you body, the smell it quite powerful but you can set of feel it working already. I would suggest leaving it on for 5-10 minutes, then hop into the shower and wash it all off! The only bad thing is that the bottom of the shower turns brown with coffee grains but thats easy to clean so it doesn't even count.
There are two flavours to choose from; the original which has a hint if orange in it, and then there is a coconut & grape seed flavour, which I am yet to try.

..........



So I went on a little 'Rimmel London' splurge!
I was house sitting at my friends house and she has the 'Stay Matte' foundation, I borrowed some and got quite alot of compliments about it from colleagues, so of course I was happy about it, so as my foundation was running low, I purchased it in soft beige. It has a really soft texture and applies easily on your face, with really good coverage.

Next is the 'Fix and Perfect' primer. This is the first prier that I have brought and I'm not sure that I see a different when I put it on or if I don't. This particularly primer is a bright orange colour, so i goes well with my foundation. 
Final is the 'Match Perfection' concealer. I usually buy concealer with the sponges at the end, but I had read a few reviews about this because of the head. It has a sort of brush end, so when you squeeze the concealer out, it comes out of the brush so its easier to apply. I do quite like this product so I might buy another one when its all gone.



..........



 




 The 'Brilliant strength' nail polish in the colour ENTICE. I don't know whether I like this colour yet or not. I have particular taste when it come to nap polish but I am trying things out f my comfort zone this year which mean different colours. Apart from the colour, it dries really well and the look on the nail is good too. I would buy the same brand and try out different colours as well.



..........




 This is also a Revlon brand in the colour STORMY, I haven't used this one yet, but I really liked the colour. by the branding of 'Top Speed' I am guessing that it dries rather quickly, who knows! but the colour is lovely!
..........



Next is the mineral powder, agian by Revlon. I brought this because I though that it would be handy in my handbag and travelling. It comes with a brush as well so very useful when out and about. The powder it self feels quite wet when you apply it on your face, Im not sure whether its mine or the powder. Also the brush is quite naff to be honest, so if I use it in the morning I use my own brushes.

..........



Finally I have the Rimmel lipstick in the colour 'Raspberry Bliss' I have been looking for a colour like this for a while but have not found one that I am fond of. Now having no brace, (woohoo!) I am going to wear lipsticks when I go out and such. This colour I though was bright and cheery, good to brighten up an autumn day.

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment