Monday 14 April 2014


COMIC CONSunday, April 6th 2014

One of the best days, in my life. Ever.
I went to Oz Comic con. Now for those who have no idea what that is, basically it where stars from Tv shows, movies, games and authors of comics gather into a place and boring people like us can go and meet them, ask questions, get photos and autographs. You can also buy heaps of different merch and things like that, I think you should go to one if it sods pretty cool.



I went with one of my friends Liz, who has not been to one before, (I hope she enjoyed it!)
As we arrived that main thing that myself wanted to do was meet the main star, Benedict Cumberbatch. Who I am in love with.  The line up was pretty long and took up about 2 hours to get to the front, with him only have about 10 mins more to do photos, I got mine! I was so excited but I didn't cry! Woohoo!
The line up to see Mr. Cumberbatch, see the little colour things in the distance, 2 hours later we were there!

________________________________________________
__________
________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment