Friday 28 March 2014

March catchup (:

March is nearly over! Wow, hasn't this year gone quick!!

So in about a weeks time I'm heading to a event called Comic Con, its a little bit like Supanova, which I blogged about earlier this year. So, what is it? Basically its event where people go to to meet famous people who have been in Sci-fi tv's and movies, cartoon makers and anime. 

Well I am going there with my friend Liz, who I'm not sure how keen she is but it will be pretty fun none the less. oh and did I mention my lover will be there, by lover I mean Benedict Cumberbatch <3 <3 GOD I'M EXCITED.

'calm down Megan, calm down'

________

Anyway, I'm going to be doing a post about some of the things I have found, brought and think are a little but cute over the weekend, as I'm off work and have been meaning to do this, so I will

Until then, tartar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment