Thursday 16 January 2014

England to Adelaide (ft. A.Sue, A.Linda, C.Kennedy & Mum)



___
On march 31st my two aunties and my cousin came over all the way from the beautiful United Kingdom. The amount of joy and excitement I had was just too much.
As I live in Adelaide there isn't a whole much to do, a part from the beaches and the wildlife parks which where the cutest thing, I also hadn't been to one since I moved here, which is about 6 years ago now.
___

  
___

So once we took a tour up the hills and round the bend, we ended up in a cute little village called Hanhdolf (built up by Germans). It's basically a street of little shops and cafés, and one pub which is famous for its meaty foods!

After our meal of the biggest hot dog in the world! We headed to mount lofty view which is a beautiful view of the whole of Adelaide, as well as the view it was a beautiful day!
___











___

We also had a few days away from Adelaide and headed to the gorgeous Sydney!! I love Sydney, I love going into the city, on the boats in the harbour, of course having the sight of the opera house and the Sydney harbour bridge. My cousin and I had planned to climb the bridge as well, which was AMAZING! You could see everything, all the buildings and the view to manly, which is a island off of Sydney, which we also headed to.



On day two, we went to darling harbour, where there are some beautiful cafés, with the view of the yots and the ocean. We also visited the aquarium and madam tussards, which was surprisingly quite small compared to most other ones. 
___














___

Heading back to Adelaide, we sent off to one of the wildlife parks that are based here, called 'Cleveland Park'. It's so pretty up there, and all the animals roam free so you can just go up to them and feed and stroke them, which is so cute.




___

Saying goodbye was the hardest thing I had to do, probably in the whole year, it was a lot of emotion and not many words. 
___







No comments:

Post a Comment