Wednesday 6 May 2015

Body Shop Haul

I had not been beauty shopping in such a long time, and after watching Zoellas April Favourites, I decided to head into the body shop to get the Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask, however it was sold out, which was pretty annoying. None the less, the girls in there were so lovely and I ended up spending well over my budget then I had planned.




Vineyard Peach Shower Gel $9.95, Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel $9.95

Nutriganics Refreshing Toner $25.95

Vineyard Peach Body Mist $16.95

Eyes Cube $25.95

Honey & Oat 3-IN-1 Scrub Mask $22.95


Pomegranate & Raspberry Scented Candle $27.95

Eye Mask $10.00


All My lovely bits!
They smell so amazing! I had ran out of my stock when I went to the UK, so I only got the musts! (not really but, ahwell!)
There are lot of other scents in the cande, and there also fragrance oils swell, and lots of new things so go ad check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment