Wednesday 18 June 2014

Counting the days...





These past few week, I have been counting the days till my holiday back to the UK, so I have been stressing out getting everything in order to go, planning my days spent over there, and my feelings coming back to Adelaide. Don't gt my wrong, I am looking forward to it, I have been looking forward to it for about 2 years now, thats how long I have been planning going home.

The thing I am looking forward to the most it just relaxing. I don't think I have ever been truly relaxed since I went to Queensland about a year ago, for my Dad's birthday. I was a complete peace just on the beach, laying in the sun, not having a care in the world. & it was beautiful.


I have decided to make a journal about my time at home. so I can have these memories and look back when so much has changed, here & there.

No comments:

Post a Comment